Register for GroupNet for Plan Members
Submit claims. Get your benefits info. The new GroupNet makes it easier and faster than ever from any device.
Registering is simple and only takes a few minutes.Start registration
Need help accessing your benefits information? Registering and signing in to GroupNet only takes a few minutes – we can help.
Registering and signing in only take a few minutes. Here’s how it works:
- Go to the GroupNet registration page.
- Provide an email address. This will be your username in the new GroupNet. You need to have access to the inbox of the email address you choose.
- Create a new password. Carefully follow the password requirements on the screen.
- Provide your plan number and member ID. You can find these on your benefits card.
- Verify your email address. Select the link in the email we send you. Don’t wait too long! The link expires in 72 hours. When you select the link, we’ll take you to the sign-in screen for the new GroupNet.
- Sign in to GroupNet with the email address you provided and the new password you created.
- Confirm profile info like your mailing address, banking and notification details.
The old site will be phased out soon. The new site makes submitting claims and finding your benefits info easier. Register for the new site as soon as possible.
You’ll need your plan number and member ID. Both can be found on your benefits card.
Our password checker can help with that. Enter your password and then press the tab key. If your password doesn’t meet the requirements, the password checker will show you what you’re missing.
Keep trying until you meet all the requirements. You’ll see “Great job” when your password is good.
- Make sure your password includes at least one of these special characters. No other special characters are allowed. !exclamation point # $ % -dash _underscore = + < >
- Don’t forget what your new password is because you’ll need it to sign in. If you unsuccessfully attempt to sign in too many times, we’ll lock your account for your security. You’ll need to call us to unlock it.
Go to the inbox of the email address you provided when you registered. Look for an email sent from Great-West Life with the subject line Verify email address for GroupNet for Plan Members. Can’t find it? Check your spam folder.
When signing in to GroupNet, make sure the caps lock and num lock keys on your keyboard are off. If your browser has auto-filled your email address, check that it’s the one that you provided when you registered for the new site.
Your username and password from the old GroupNet site won’t work. You need to register for the new site and sign in with the email address and new password you created.
On the sign-in page, select Forgot password or email address. Follow the instructions to reset your password.
Once you’ve registered for the new GroupNet, you’ll no longer be able to use GroupNet Mobile. Keep in mind the new GroupNet is mobile-friendly and can be used on any device. Also, watch for the new GroupNet Mobile app releasing soon.
Call us at 1-800-957-9777. Please note this number is dedicated solely to providing help with registering for or signing in to GroupNet.